There are multiple sections in this Notice. Please read them all before you continue to use this website.
All visitors to this website (referred to as ‘you’ in this text) should be aware that we may process some, or all of their available personal information. This Notice applies to your personal data being processed on this website .
This website is owned by:
This Privacy Notice can be updated or modified from time to time.
Minor modifications will have no impact on your rights and obligations regarding the processing of personal data.
As a contrast, by essential modifications we consider all changes and updates that may affect your obligations or rights regarding how we safeguard or process your data.You will be promptly notified if essential modifications to this Notice are made.
Data Subject and Data Controller
Personal data processing that may occur on this website is about your data. Therefore, you are a data subject as defined under the relevant EU data protection laws, particularly the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). Thus, you are entitled to exercise rights granted under the GDPR as explained in the section below.
Since we determine the purpose and means of the processing of your personal data on this website, we are considered to be a data controller as defined under the GDPR. This poses an obligation to protect your data with an utmost caution and in line with relevant data protection laws.
Types of Personal Data that We Process
With each visit you make to our site, we are processing (or may process) some of your personal data that we gather through
or similar technologies. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice we may gather two categories of personal data:
- Electronic identification data
- Data about your activities with our partnered sites
Electronic identification data contains, but is not limited to, the processing ofOperating System installed on your device,information about your browser (type and version),the date and time of access,unique device identifiers,approximate location from which you access the website,the amount of time spent on every web page andthe IP address you are visiting our website from.
Secondly,we may process information about your interactions with other websites, for instance,when you visit sites of our partners (online gambling service providers) and register for a user account. We may also process information related to gambling activities that you took on pages controlled by online gambling service providers that we cooperate with.We process this information on an aggregated level and your identity is unknown to us. This type of your information is grouped with other similar data to help us create statistics about the usage of our services.
Why We Need to Process Your Data
When you visit our website, we are processing (or may process) some of your personal data that we gather through cookies or similar technologies. We may gather data for purposes stated below and in accordance to our various legitimate interests explained in this Privacy Notice.
We use the information about your IP address mostly for analytical reasons, such as to calculate how many visitors from specific countries /regions visit our website. To present the relevant content to you, we also need to determine an approximate location of your device (e.g. this is how we provide you with content in the language you use).
The processing of information about the browser and operating system you use is necessary to ensure the regular provision of our services to you. Also, we may need this type of data to solve technical problems if they emerge.
We may also process data about your activities taken on our partners’ websites. This type of information is grouped with other similar data to help us create statistics about the use of our services. This is important for the legitimate purpose of calculating our revenue.
Which Rights Do You Have
The EU General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR – is obligatory for all companies from the European Union – our company included. Our data processing is about you, therefore you are a data subject. Being a data subject grants you the following rights under the GDPR:
- The right of access. You have the right to request for access to any of the information relating to you.
- The right to have personal data rectified. You have the right to request correction of your personal data that you find inaccurate.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right, under limited circumstances, to request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data that we hold.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right, under limited circumstances, to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint with your local or Danish Data Protection Authority if you feel that your rights are in violation.
The relevant data protection authority in EU Member States might be determined either by your place of habitual residence, or the place where the alleged infringement emerged.As we are established in Denmark, you may choose to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K. If, at any point, you have any questions about the processing of your personal data on this website, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights please email us at
Legal Ground for Processing
Our legal basis for processing your personal data is in the legitimate interest of our company – it is necessary to secure and maintain website functionality. Your data helps us to improve our website so that we can ensure proper lines of communication when you use our services and products, measure and improve the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns that are implemented on our website , prevent threats that may occur, calculate our revenues and continue with improving our products and services . In addition, there may be legal obligations which demand that your personal data is processed.
Protecting Your Data
The collection and processing of your personal data is limited by the requirements stated in this Notice, therefore we only process data that we really need. We are committed to keeping your data up to date. We are also dedicated to storing it securely. The processing will not take longer than necessary for the purpose of it.
We ensure the protection of your personal data by taking necessary organisational and technical steps against:
- Unlawful access,
- Partial or complete loss,
- All kinds of unauthorised or unlawful activities.
Only staff that are appropriately authorised can access your data when it is required to perform their job functions.This is obtained by using a multi-level access control. Restrictions to access are based on business needs and security requirements.
Transferring Your Data to Recipients from Third Countries
We may need to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)for reasons stated in this Notice (improvement, development and provision of services and products). When this is required, we will make every effort to make sure that your data is protected as suggested by the GDPR and other laws for data protection that apply.
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- A recipient in a country that, according to the European Commission, does not have an adequate level of data protection. When this is the case, we will conclude Data Protection Agreements that will include Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission. These Agreements would obligate the data recipient to provide an adequate level of protection and implement appropriate safeguards, as defined by the applicable European Data Protection laws.
- A recipient based in a country that the European Commission considers to have an adequate level of data protection. Countries with adequate data protection levels are listed here.
- A recipient based in the US, whereby we aim to transfer your data as set out by the Privacy Shield mechanism. You can read more about this Framework here.
Sharing Your Data
We may share your data with entities who help us with our services (‘third parties’).The third parties are categorised as follows: entities who help us to regularly provide and further develop our services (e.g. analytics, maintenance, marketing, development). For the sake of executing tasks previously agreed upon, the third parties are given the right to process any necessary information.The purpose of processing data, the means by which it will be carried out and the selection of data for processing remain our exclusive rights.
In addition, we may share your data with public agencies such as law enforcement agencies, where we have the legal obligation to do so and employees or subcontractors of Better Collective A/S and its’ subsidiaries (members of the Better Collective Group).
This Privacy Notice is effective from 25th May 2018.